La Macchia Group, LLC is looking for a sharp Project Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have two to four years of experience, be a self-starter and a goal-oriented individual. If you're motivated and passionate about your work, send us your cover letter and resume today!
Founded in 2002 by Ralph and Mary Lou La Macchia, La Macchia Group’s mission is to provide customized design/build solutions to financial institutions while maintaining an unwavering commitment to integrity. Ralph, a seasoned professional in the financial institution design/build industry, and Mary Lou, a CPA who was then CFO of a financial institution, had a unique vision on how to do a better job of helping financial institutions improve their businesses. Ralph and Mary Lou’s business model was based on providing an open-book delivery from market analysis through construction. The primary differentiator from other delivery models is a distinct focus on research and Return on Investment as the basis for decision-making.
La Macchia Group’s methodology has proven to be effective, as evidenced by our Comprehensive Reference List and high percentage of repeat clients. La Macchia Group has projects in over half the United States and continues to expand geographically.
The Project Coordinator is a part of our Construction Department and process. This individual needs to be courteous, friendly but assertive. You'll work with subcontractors, Superintendents, clients and the Project Managers!
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Creates job folders for new projects.
- Creates project checklists.
- Creates bid forms and invites to bid.
- Researches bidding area to find local plan rooms or reprographics companies.
- Contacts bidders list.
- Coordinates plans from architect to reprographer and plan rooms.
- Advertises plans in newspapers.
- Tracks progress of bidding to ensure coverage in all scopes of work.
- Issues addendums and CBs to all bidders or awarded subcontractors.
- Issues and sends contracts, POs and COs.
- Tracks insurance certifications, W-9s, and state licensing, if required, for each project.
- Tracks return of each contract.
- Creates and enters log for project RFIs.
- Compiles, sends, and logs submittals to subcontractors and architects.
- Types and distributes job meeting minutes.
- Types and distributes job look-ahead schedules.
- Creates, coordinates documents for, and distributes monthly reports for each project.
- Types and distributes punch lists.
- Requests and tracks closeout documents, including final rec forms and warranties.
- Compiles warranty and O & M binders for the owner and for the company's records.
- Sends checklists, submittal logs, and RFI logs to Superintendents.
- Sends documents to Superintendents via UPS weekly or as needed.
- Files all project documents for Project Managers.
- Boxes up project files and plans for achieving.
- Orders office supplies for department needs.
- Orders UPS supplies.
- Runs UPS reports for Accounting Department.
- Attends weekly staff meeting and types minutes.
- Assists with phones and front desk duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of spreadsheet software; accounting software; and project management software - ProCore is a plus!
- Technical degree in related field preferred. Two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit Your Resume