Planning Services Analyst I
La Macchia Group, LLC is looking for a Planning Services Analyst I to join our team! The ideal candidate will have one to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A Geography Degree with an emphasis and interest in human geography and GIS is a must. If you are a hardworking and goal-oriented individual, we want you!
Founded in 2002 by Ralph and Mary Lou La Macchia, La Macchia Group’s mission is to provide customized design/build solutions to financial institutions while maintaining an unwavering commitment to integrity. Ralph, a seasoned professional in the financial institution design/build industry, and Mary Lou, a CPA who was then CFO of a financial institution, had a unique vision on how to do a better job of helping financial institutions improve their businesses. Ralph and Mary Lou’s business model was based on providing an open-book delivery from market analysis through construction. The primary differentiator from other delivery models is a distinct focus on research and Return on Investment as the basis for decision-making.
La Macchia Group’s methodology has proven to be effective, as evidenced by the Unedited Reference List and high percentage of repeat clients. La Macchia Group has projects in over half the United States and continues to expand geographically.
As a Planning Services Analyst I, you will utilize ESRI Business Analyst software to assist the Director of Retail Strategies in development of market analysis studies for La Macchia Group clients. Key requirements of this position are an advanced understanding of ArcGIS and familiarity with ESRI Business Analyst software.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
Assist Director of Retail Strategies with market analyses by:
- Utilize ESRI Business Analyst software to create and finalize market analyses for La Macchia Group clients
- Collect and compile client data - on a secure drive - including but not limited to; communicating directly with client to explain and obtain customer data
- Geocode client customer information and utilize it for further analysis
- Use software to analyze demographic and competitive information as it pertains to client
- Organize and input client survey information as it relates to study
- Analyze client data to provide recommendations for future branch deployment
- Present findings to clients at executive and board level
- Further develop company's use of ESRI software as it relates to study objectives
- Development of project case studies
Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively communicate and work with a wide variety of personnel and respond to questions from other employees of the company. Strong presentational and public speaking skills are a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient with ESRI software. The candidate should also have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Access to an on-site computer with ESRI Business Analyst software will be provided at La Macchia Group.
Education/Experience: Entry Level to 4 Years Relevant Experience
Applicant must be actively pursuing or have obtained a major in Geography with an emphasis and interest in human geography and GIS (urban, regional and educational). All candidates must have relevant classroom or on the job experience utilizing ESRI software extensively. Ideal candidates will have some pre-existing market analysis experience in a business environment.