La Macchia Group, LLC is looking for an experienced Interior Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience preferably in retail and/or corporate branded environments and strong presentation experience. If you're motivated, passionate, and highly creative, send us your resume and portfolio!
Founded in 2002 by Ralph and Mary Lou La Macchia, La Macchia Group’s mission is to provide customized design/build solutions to financial institutions while maintaining an unwavering commitment to integrity. Ralph, a seasoned professional in the financial institution design/build industry, and Mary Lou, a CPA who was then CFO of a financial institution, had a unique vision on how to do a better job of helping financial institutions improve their businesses. Ralph and Mary Lou’s business model was based on providing an open-book delivery from market analysis through construction. The primary differentiator from other delivery models is a distinct focus on research and Return on Investment as the basis for decision-making.
La Macchia Group’s methodology has proven to be effective, as evidenced by our Comprehensive Reference List and high percentage of repeat clients. La Macchia Group has projects in over half the United States and continues to expand geographically.
As an Interior Designer at La Macchia Group, this role will be responsible for staying at the forefront of leading interior design retail trends and leading the interior design portion of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review due diligence material such as demographic profiles, socioeconomic profiles, branding audits, and existing conditions to fuel idea generation and design concepts that relate to the specific project location and consumer-base.
- Formulate design strategies to address the project-specific goals developed by the owner and the internal team. Coordinate budget, space plan, scope documents and specifications with internal team.
- Select finish palettes, create finish boards and record documents for field and internal use.
- Create interior model, select all finishes, furniture, branding and technology elements for the space. Design of casework and lighting.
- Create and give owner presentations, prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Coordinate with Contract Documents team, review and redline drawings, walk through drawing sets with owners.
- Maintain owner relationship during all phases of project through weekly calls, email, site visits.
- Construction administration including shop drawing review, submittals, site visits, weekly construction calls, punch lists and closeout.
- Work with architecture and construction project managers and field personnel in the design, coordination, pricing, and installation of work.
Candidate must be able to work within a fast-paced, team environment.
Limited travel to client locations for information gathering, presentations, and project closeout/punch lists. Average 2-3 times per month.
The ideal candidate will have Interior Design and/or Architectural Design experience, preferably in retail and/or corporate branded environments. They will have at least five years of experience preferably with strong presentation experience. Candidate must be proficient in AutoCad and SketchUp.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred.
- 5 years of experience in Interior Design - Retail/Office/Financial Preferred.
- Experience with the following software: Autodesk AutoCAD, Google Sketch Up, Microsoft Office Suite
Competitive compensation package based on talent, skills and experience.
* Portfolio required for interview processSubmit Your Resume